In industrial sector, energy consumption is a major interest because of its financial and environmental implications. Energy efficiency can be achieved when comprehensive evaluation of the actual performance of a plant's energy usage is done, this reveals a plant's strong and weak points as well as constituency in its current approach of energy management. DESNL's audit services provides a clear understanding of how, where and when of your:
- Current energy consumption
- Potential to save energy
- Prioritize energy action plans
- The analysis of building and utility data, including study of the installed equipment and analysis of energy bills;
- The understanding of the building behaviour and of the interactions with weather, occupancy.
- The survey of the real operating conditions;
- The selection and the evaluation of energy conservation measures;
- The estimation of energy saving potential;
- The identification of customer concerns and needs.