Many industrial, commercial and service businesses are sensitive to power quality problems and this affects a company's operational activities and the ability to compete in a global economy. There are prices to pay when your company or industry is having power quality problems which could be in form of direct costs, indirect costs, and inconveniences.
The direct costs could be;
- Reduced equipment efficiency
- Loss of raw materials and production
- Equipment or product damage
- Corrupt data communications/storage
- Non-productive employee wages At DESNL we have the expertise to help your business by improving functionalities and efficiencies thereby minimizing losses and maximizing profit